THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CONSTITUTE A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND LETITGUIDE SL. ("LETITGUIDE") STATING THE TERMS THAT GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE LETITGUIDE INTRANET SITE AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH IT ("LETITGUIDE INTRANET"). TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, CLICK "AGREE." IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, DO NOT CLICK "AGREE," AND DO NOT USE LETITGUIDE INTRANET. YOU MUST ACCEPT AND ABIDE BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AS PRESENTED TO YOU: CHANGES, ADDITIONS, OR DELETIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE, AND LETITGUIDE MAY REFUSE ACCESS TO LETITGUIDE INTRANET FOR NONCOMPLIANCE WITH ANY PART OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
1. ACCESS. Access to LetItGuide Intranet is provided to any personnel. In addition, advanced or limited access to LetItGuide Intranet for certain purposes is available to authorized personnel of entities that have applied, and have been invited by LetItGuide, to enter into an Agreement. Your access to LetItGuide Intranet services may be further limited by the LetItGuide Intranet administrative user(s).
2. SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS. Use of LetItGuide Intranet and apps requires compatible hardware, Internet access, and may require obtaining updates or upgrades from time to time. Because use of LetItGuide Intranet involves hardware, software, and Internet access, your ability to use LetItGuide Intranet may be affected by the performance of these factors. High speed Internet access is strongly recommended. You acknowledge and agree that such system requirements, which may be changed from time to time, are your responsibility.
3. AGREEMENT. Your use of LetItGuide Intranet is subject to the terms of your applicable Agreement, including, without limitation, its confidentiality provisions. In the event of any conflict between these Terms of Service or any information provided on LetItGuide Intranet, on the one hand, and your applicable Agreement, on the other hand, the terms of the Agreement shall govern.
4. YOUR INFORMATION. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information required to register with LetItGuide Intranet and at other points as may be required in the course of using LetItGuide Intranet ("User Data"). You hereby confirm that any User Data you already have provided to LetItGuide (including, without limitation, in the LetItGuide application process or through prior use of LetItGuide Intranet) has been accurate, current and complete. You further agree to maintain and update your User Data as required to keep it accurate, current, and complete.
5. ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD. As a registered user of LetItGuide Intranet, you must establish an account ("Account"). You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account. You may not reveal your Account information to anyone else, allow anyone else to use your Account, or use anyone else's Account. You are entirely responsible for all activities that occur on or through your Account, and you agree to immediately notify LetItGuide of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security. LetItGuide shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized or other improper use of your Account.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. a). Acknowledgement of Ownership. You agree that LetItGuide Intranet contains proprietary information and material that is owned by LetItGuide and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright, and that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of LetItGuide Intranet and applications in compliance with these Terms of Service. No portion of LetItGuide Intranet and applications may be reproduced in any form or by any means. b). Copyrights. All copyrights in and to LetItGuide Intranet, applications and contents are owned by LetItGuide and/or its licensors.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties; Liability Limitations. a). LETITGUIDE DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF LETITGUIDE INTRANET WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND YOU AGREE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME LETITGUIDE MAY REMOVE LETITGUIDE INTRANET (OR PARTICULAR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THEREIN) FOR INDEFINITE PERIODS OF TIME, OR CEASE TO OFFER LETITGUIDE INTRANET IN ITS ENTIRETY, AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
b). YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, LETITGUIDE INTRANET IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. LETITGUIDE INTRANET AND ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DELIVERED TO YOU THROUGH LETITGUIDE INTRANET ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
c). IN NO CASE SHALL LETITGUIDE, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF LETITGUIDE INTRANET OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF LETITGUIDE INTRANET, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA LETITGUIDE INTRANET, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY. d). LETITGUIDE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE THAT LETITGUIDE INTRANET WILL BE FREE FROM LOSS, CORRUPTION, ATTACK, VIRUSES, INTERFERENCE, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION, AND LETITGUIDE DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY RELATING THERETO.
9. INDEMNITY. BY USING THE LETITGUIDE INTRANET SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD LETITGUIDE, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, AND LICENSORS HARMLESS WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF YOUR BREACH OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR YOUR OTHER IMPROPER, UNAUTHORIZED OR UNLAWFUL USE OF LETITGUIDE INTRANET.
10. NOTICES. LetItGuide may send you notice with respect to LetItGuide Intranet and applications technical or commercial, including payment plan changes, and or by sending an email message to the email address listed in your Account contact information or by a posting on LetItGuide Intranet. Notices shall become effective immediately.
11. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and LetItGuide and govern your use of LetItGuide Intranet, superseding any prior agreements between you and LetItGuide. If any part of these Terms of Service is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. LetItGuide's failure to enforce any right or provisions in these Terms of Service will not constitute a waiver of such provision, or any other provision of these Terms of Service. LetItGuide will not be responsible for failures to fulfill any obligations due to causes beyond its control.
Last updated: April 30, 2012
Copyright © 2012 LetItGuide SL. All rights reserved